Simple processing of cases, tasks and approvals
At a glance
Automate your processes! Simple. Quick.
- Web-based workflow software
- Portal page can be set and configured as start page
- Extensive workflow functions
- Full text search with auto-completion
- SharePoint – Workflow Software Integration
- Administration of user rights
- User synchronization with Active Directory / Single Sign On
- Multilingual workflow software
- KPI management and evaluations
- MS Excel Report Designer for individual reports
Task lists and inbox
- All processes are transparently visible per group and user
- Flexible configuration of task list
- Notification of new transactions by e-mail
- Optional Gantt display of tasks as a timeline
Workflow-Management with the Workflow Software CWA SmartProcess
CWA SmartProcess supports you to improve your business processes. With the workflow software CWA SmartProcess you can easily automate manual processes. You can model and define input masks in the workflow software without programming knowledge. Business users can thus quickly and easily cover their requirements.
When introducing the workflow software CWA SmartProcess, the business process is modeled at the beginning. You can use existing sample workflows that quickly cover your process with small changes. On the other hand, you can also freely define a workflow completely according to your requirements. In general, the process flow and the input masks in the BPM software and workflow software are defined for a workflow.
The big advantage of the BPM software and workflow software CWA SmartProcess is that the workflow guides the user through the process processing. For example, if the end user enters an approval request or a task, the next step is always displayed to the user. This allows the user to intuitively follow the central theme during processing.
The automated control of processes in the workflow software has many advantages. The throughput times are improved and employees are relieved. Especially the central overview of all processes and tasks increases transparency in the company. Structured processing of operations, tasks and releases increases productivity.
The modeling is performed with the core symbols of the BPMN notation. You can model serial and parallel workflows. It should be emphasized that the modeling is carried out directly in the web browser.